Friday, August 7, 2015

Internship Diaries #10



Pinku Borah
Soulflower

It is always wonderful to get an opportunity to work in a domain (Marketing & Business Development) what I envisioned doing in future, and my belief is strengthened through my journey here at Soul flower. The first two to three days were very insightful – knowing more about Soul flower, what the brand stands for, its strategy, the concept of Spa@Home, the experiential nature of the products and the business channels.

My first project started with detail analysis of customers and reviewers in online platform Amazon.in through which I get to know much about how E-commerce firm  like Amazon works with vendors and what kind of strategy a firm should follow to delight their customers who likes buying online.
I am glad to do my summer internship in soulflower because of the wonderful opportunities to work in multiple profiles. The pricing strategy project, where I got an opportunity to come up with a strategy to launch our product in new market. And next the creations of order generation template and vendor registration form in which I constantly visited factory and got a real time view of how various products of Soulflower are manufactured.

The internship as a whole made me business oriented, I got to learn more about how corporate works. My stint at Soulflower improved traits in me like persistence, confidence and responsiveness. It is truly a wonderful experience of working directly under the guidance of the Managing Director of the company who have motivated and encourage me to successfully complete every task assign to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment